Please see a list of Advance Cairns’ current vacancies below.
Should you wish to apply for a position, please ensure you have downloaded and read the relevant Position Description to ensure your suitability for the position.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can apply through Seek.
If there are no positions displayed, then there are currently no vacancies.
Marketing and Communications Manager
About the role
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for elevating the Advance Cairns brand and reputation through consistent and various forms of communications, both internal and external.
- Generate and manage content for the website, annual report (and other publications), EDM’s, event invitations and learnings, media releases and social media content including high quality written content for marketing and advocacy material, including annual budget submissions.
- Liaison with designers/printers and other suppliers.
- Coordinate regular newsletters including contributing articles and undertaking interviews.
- Coordinate press conferences and prepare media releases as required.
- Evaluate and develop organisation branding and lead implementation thereof.
- Lead member acquisition and retention through activities such as annual membership marketing, engagement and communications plan, as well as policies, protocols and procedures with supporting communication tools including both written and web-based media to raise the profile of the organisation and ensure members are fully informed.
- Identify opportunities for regular member engagement events and manage execution of same.
Is this position for you?
We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to contribute to the Advance Cairns brand. Ideally you will have experience in the production of a range of content and resources to support marketing and communication activities with a flare for the written word.
A formal qualification is not required but would be advantageous; however, it is desirable that the successful applicant possess the following:
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Experience working in a marketing and communications position.
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe programs (Photoshop and InDesign).
- Drivers licence.
Put yourself in the mix
To apply, please submit a one page cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and an up-to-date CV through Seek.
Applications close Sunday September 19, 2021.